If you’re tired of spending thousands of dollars on professional hair removal sessions, an at-home IPL hair removal device is for you. Most modern IPL devices cost between $500 and $1,000, but it’s well worth the investment if you’re looking for long-lasting results. These hair removal devices deliver concentrated light energy that selectively targets hair follicles, making them suitable for areas like underarms, legs, face, and virtually any other part of the body. The best part is that you can quickly and effectively treat your skin from the comfort of your own home.
There are tons of brands now offering IPL devices for the home, which can make it difficult to choose the right one. If you’re looking for reviews of the best IPL epilators in 2022, be sure to check out this informative article.
Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7500, rechargeable electric toothbrush
When it comes to beauty and appearance, a healthy smile is one of the most desired features. Ensuring dental health is an ongoing process, consisting of both dental care and daily brushing and flossing. However, with the innovative technologies available today, some toothbrushes make a difference. The Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7500 rechargeable electric toothbrush has 4 settings (Clean, white+, Gum Health and DeepClean+ Care and 3 intensities) and removes up to 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush. brushing too hard and gives you the guidance you need to improve and maintain healthy brushing habits. Philips Sonicare ExpertClean 7500 includes a Philips Sonicare handle, 1 travel case, 1 charger, 1 Premium Plaque Control brush head and 1 Premium Gum Health brush head. GET IT HERE.
If you like nail art, this is for you. This beauty gadget allows you to print the design of your choice and transfer it to your nails, for a unique manicure. The Nails POP beauty device used innovative technology and received innovation awards at CES 2020. After getting the device, you need to download the “Nailpop” app on your mobile device and create your own design, then print it after connecting via Bluetooth. You can also post your design in the app with hashtags and communicate with other app users. GET IT HERE.
Take care of your skin in 2022
Here are some tools you need to take care of your face:
- Jade rollers: they are miniature stone versions of a roller of paint, but for your face. It is used to massage the face to improve blood circulation, decrease inflammation and lymphatic drainage. One way to tell if it is actually jade is to hold the stone in the palm of your hand. If it gets hot, you’ll know it’s not jade. Relaxes facial muscles and reduces inflammation of the skin.
- Facial massager: the most popular today is the Luna 2 from Foreo. Massage your face, reduce the appearance of blemishes and combat wrinkles. It is durable and made of silicone, so it is very gentle on the skin.
- Blue Light Treatment: This is a device that emits blue light and is used for the localized treatment of acne. Neutrogena’s visibly clear light therapy is the most common in stores these days. To maximize its use, use regularly as soon as you see a blemish begin to develop. It is easy on the pocket and offers excellent results.
- Microneedle Tool: Microneedles enhance your body’s natural production of collagen. It is an excellent anti-aging tool. You can use it for your face and body. These tools usually have different attachments for the face and body, so they are safe to use.
- LED Eye Care Device – If you’re tired of dull, droopy eyes, it might be time to get Spectrality’s EyeCare Pro LED Device. Turn heads with 72 LED lights. This helps reduce dullness, wrinkles, and fine lines around the eyes.
There are many ways to use a jade roller: massage your face before bed, get up in the morning (put it in the fridge to cool down, massager anti-puffiness !), over your mask to help it adhere better to your face, or my favorite, to massage the serum or cream into my skin during my skincare routine. You can also use it with your gua sha stone for a super relaxing spa-like facial massage.
Just because it doesn’t vibrate or send electric shocks across your face doesn’t mean this beauty tool is ineffective. Behold: possibly our favorite beauty tool here at The Everygirl, the gua sha stone. Gua sha refers to the act of scraping the skin with a tool to promote circulation. It’s also super relaxing and remodeling. Use it every night or a couple of times a week to massage and reduce inflammation of the skin. For under $15, you can’t go wrong.